Technical Support Analyst
CaseWare is a global software company providing solutions and services for data analysis, analytics, control monitoring and risks, spanning the whole enterprise in a rapidly emerging space. This wide range of capabilities will empower companies to detect and prevent fraudulent activity and/or revenue leakage. The company offers an interesting suite of product lines, each with niche and emerging markets.
The Technical Support Analyst will participate in our drive to provide the highest quality to our global network of distributors and direct customers. Your objectives will be to contribute significantly to quality of service and customer satisfaction through your professionalism, knowledge, technical expertise and communication skill.
You will address technical issues submitted by CaseWare’s customers and distributors, via phone and portal, providing support related to organization’s products, services and solutions. You will consistently demonstrate the ability to manage a wide range of technical issues while maintaining the highest level of customer satisfaction. You will interact with members of our Technical, Professional Services, and Sales Team, as part of your day to day function. You will participate in the complete documentation of CaseWare’s products and services and assist with the administration of our Support facing portals.
The Technical Support Analyst also supports the operational needs of the Professional Services and Solutions Development departments. The Analyst will participate in the planning, scripting, testing, documentation, and implementation of various projects and custom solutions.
- Provide beginning to end resolution to all reported issues, for all CaseWare Analytics products and solutions
- Provide methodical guidance to customers, distribution partners, and colleagues as required.
- Manage a wide complexity range of requests and incidents.
- Ensure an efficient and qualitative case handling by following the defined support processes and tools.
- Interact with CaseWare Agile teams in reporting and documentation of Defects and Enhancement Requests
- Perform ongoing testing of issues and resolutions, in support of the Agile Development Teams.
- Working directly with our Professional Services team, participate in the delivery of CaseWare solutions and Projects. This may include needs analysis, documentation, script development, testing, and installation/implementation tasks
- Continually report suggestions on improvements of internal ISO certified processes, routines and tools.
- Work and act according to Core values of organization
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- Demonstrated skill and experience with VB and/or VB script, or similar.
- Experience troubleshooting Client Server and Web Client applications
- Understanding of database platforms, data analysis and retrieval.
- Working knowledge of networking in corporate and smaller environments.
- Excellent troubleshooting and issue resolutions skills
- Experience with electronically licensed software.
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Ability to multi-task and work with little or no supervision
- Ability to work under pressure
- Fluent in French, both written and spoken, is required
- Good time management and priority handling
Apply in confidence to email@example.com
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.