Quality Assurance Automation Tester
Building software to fight financial crime is thrilling, challenging, and incredibly rewarding. If you are one of the brightest minds in the industry and want to be part of this cutting-edge space, then CaseWare Analytics is the place for you!
CaseWare Analytics is one of the fastest-growing Fintech companies and we are known for developing the most advanced and comprehensive technology for combatting financial crime. To support our growing customer base of Global 500, Fortune 500 and SMEs, we need a Managed Services Analyst, who is passionate about customer service, willing to get their hands dirty and is able to navigate both the exciting and troublesome times that come with dealing with customers at all levels.
If you think you want to work for a fun and diverse company that implements cool technology in every corner of the world and you have a passion for leading a service organization, then we want to hear from you.
As a member of the scrum development team this role partners to ensure the quality of the software is consistent with the company standards. You are responsible for seeing the big picture and look at the product more from a user/customer point of view which means you are customer-focus and you ensure the entire team maintains this focus. You are willing to learn and understand what customers do with the software and understand the customer’s software requirements.
- Build and maintain an effective suite of automated tests to continually ensure quality and increase team velocity.
- Effectively focus on automated testing by understanding value of automation over manual testing.
- Work as part of a self-directed team, in which you determine your tasks on a daily basis in coordination with co-workers, rather than waiting for work to be assigned to you.
- Contribute to advancements in the team and company.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
- 2+ years of programming, 2+ years automated testing, 5+ years of quality assurance experience
- Experience writing test cases, creating test plans and executing tests
- Experience designing implementing load and performance tests
- Experience with client-server systems and understanding of the types of issues that can be encountered
- Experience with Gherkin, C#, JUnit, unit testing, VS load test, JMeter
- Solid knowledge of and experience using Windows Server Operating Systems (2012, 2016)
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Demonstrated superior troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently & meticulously with minimal guidance towards tight product delivery timelines.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to quickly learn and apply new technologies & continuously learning
Think you’re up to the challenge of being a Quality Assurance Automation Tester at CaseWare Analytics? Email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com and we’ll get in touch if we think you’d be a great fit, too.