Managed Services Analyst
Building software to fight financial crime is thrilling, challenging, and incredibly rewarding. If you are one of the brightest minds in the industry and want to be part of this cutting-edge space, then CaseWare Analytics is the place for you!
CaseWare Analytics is one of the fastest-growing Fintech companies and we are known for developing the most advanced and comprehensive technology for combatting financial crime. To support our growing customer base of Global 500, Fortune 500 and SMEs, we need a Managed Services Analyst, who is passionate about customer service, willing to get their hands dirty and is able to navigate both the exciting and troublesome times that come with dealing with customers at all levels.
If you think you want to work for a fun and diverse company that implements cool technology in every corner of the world and you have a passion for leading a service organization, then we want to hear from you.
- Act as a single point of contact for Cloud, Hybrid and on-site deployments of our solutions and ensure that tasks are executed, risks are managed, adoption is high and the process meets and/or exceeds the customer’s expectations.
- Through consultations, understands the customer’s financial crime detection and analysis needs and implements these by adding new analytics, dashboards, reporting functionality, case management workflows, etc.
- Work with Product Management and Data Science teams to implement and improve advanced analytics models.
- Maintain documentation of the deployments to meet standards.
- University degree or diploma in information technology or business.
- Experience using data analytics in auditing, forensics, security and/or risk management.
- Track record of transforming data into key insights.
- Scripting experience in SQL, Java, Python, R, etc.
- Problem-solving, troubleshooting, and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to collaborate with technical and non-technical personnel.
- Entrepreneurial attitude backed by being a quick learner, resourceful, self-starter with drive to succeed.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Assets (not a requirement):
- Other languages such as French and Spanish.
- Ability to troubleshoot technical issues including complex IT environments.
- At least 1-year experience in data mining and statistical analysis.
- Demonstrable experience with large volumes of data, algorithms, prototyping, machine learning, and applying statistical models to real-world data sets.
- Experience with big data platforms such as Hadoop, MapReduce, Spark, etc.
- Advanced knowledge of statistical tools and predictive modeling.
Think you’re up to the challenge of being a Managed Services Analyst at CaseWare? Email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com and we’ll get in touch if we think you’d be a great fit, too.