Intermediate Software Developer
Building software to fight financial crime is thrilling, challenging, and incredibly rewarding. If you are one of the brightest minds in the industry and want to be part of this cutting-edge space, then CaseWare Analytics is the place for you!
CaseWare Analytics is one of the fastest-growing Fintech companies and we are known for developing the most advanced and comprehensive technology for combatting financial crime. To support our growing customer base of Global 500, Fortune 500 and SMEs, we need a Managed Services Analyst, who is passionate about customer service, willing to get their hands dirty and is able to navigate both the exciting and troublesome times that come with dealing with customers at all levels.
If you think you want to work for a fun and diverse company that implements cool technology in every corner of the world and you have a passion for leading a service organization, then we want to hear from you.
As a member of the scrum development team you design, implement and test our software consistent with the company standards. You are responsible for seeing the big picture and look at the product more from a user/customer point of view which means you are customer-focus and you ensure the entire team maintains this focus. You are willing to learn and understand what customers do with the software and understand the customer’s software requirements. You will help shape our future development by providing input regarding new technologies and process improvements.
- Work in an agile team with other developers, testers, and product owners to build innovate and implement new product features
- Perform code reviews of other developers’ work, to ensure code quality, share knowledge and provide mentorship
- Research and explore new technologies to contribute to advancements within team and company
- Work as part of a self-directed team, in which you determine your tasks on a daily basis in coordination with co-workers, rather than waiting for work to be assigned to you
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years working as a developer in a fast-paced product delivery environment
- Solid knowledge of and experience using Windows Server Operating Systems (2012, 2016)
- Experience with implementing SOA software
- Demonstrated superior troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently & meticulously with minimal guidance towards tight product delivery timelines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to quickly learn and apply new technologies & continuously learning
- Experience of working in an Agile environment
Think you’re up to the challenge of being an Intermediate Software Developer at CaseWare? Email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com and we’ll get in touch if we think you’d be a great fit, too.