Customer Accounts Analyst
CaseWare IDEA is seeking a Customer Accounts Analyst to be part of our Toronto team. We are a growing fintech company that sells world-class audit analytics software to financial professionals around the world. Our solutions are used by over 250,000 professionals, across 130 countries, and in 16 languages. To support our growth, we are looking for a Customer Accounts Analyst that can help shape and administer our internal financial systems.
In this role, the incumbent will be responsible for software license invoicing, renewals invoicing, tracking and following up with accounts receivable, license creation, CRM system management and managing certification/training requests, as well as providing some administrative support to our Sales, Customer Support, and Executive Management teams.
To thrive in this role, you must be organized, persistent, a great communicator, detail oriented and able to work independently. You must be able to produce high-quality business correspondence, proofread for grammar, spelling, and punctuation. In this role, you should also be able to prepare reports and documentation using office software, including email, spreadsheets, and PowerPoint.
- Distributor royalty reporting and reconciliations
- Invoicing for new sales, monthly renewals, and project milestones payments
- Manage, collect, and follow-up on accounts receivable
- Analyze and report license renewals and upgrades; follow-up on non-renewals
- Work with Finance department to review and analyze aged receivables
- Electronic payment processing
- Software license creation, distribution, and activation
- Process account cancellations and upgrades
- Assist in roll-out of enhanced software licensing systems
CRM System Management
- Creation of customer accounts and account maintenance
- Contract management
- General account maintenance and updates
- CRM reporting
- Manage and address certification inquiries
- Manage/maintain certification eligibility for qualified candidates
- Notify distributors of certification opportunities
Skills and Qualifications
- University degree, college diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a Business Analyst and/or Customer Support Representative, preferably in software or technology
- Highly detail oriented and comfortable with financial data
- Understanding of basic accounting principles
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Persistent and confident; results driven
- Self-directed with a strong desire to learn
- Ability to set workload priorities, take direction and request assistance when needed
- Exceptional time management skills and the ability to learn quickly and follow through
- A proven track record of solving problems
- Must have a positive attitude and be willing to help others as required
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (or Google) programs such as Word, Excel etc.
- Experience with Microsoft CRM or Salesforce CRM software is an asset
Apply in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.