Business Development Representative
Fighting financial crime using advanced data analytics is straight out of the movies: it’s thrilling, it’s challenging, and it’s incredibly rewarding to know you’re helping stop the bad guys. This cutting-edge space is on fire right now, and it’s driven by some of the brightest minds in the industry. If this sounds like you, then CaseWare Analytics wants you to join our team.
We’re one of the fastest-emerging companies in this growing space and are known for developing the most advanced and comprehensive technology for combatting financial crime. As an energetic team player with a positive attitude, you have excellent telephone and communication skills and genuinely enjoy working with people. And to make matters even better, CaseWare is an incredibly fun place to be. This position is located in our Toronto Offices.
- Responding to and processing incoming calls/leads and qualifying them for Outbound Sales Executives
- Generate and seek out new business by researching best-fit leads to engage in Opportunity qualification leading to appointments for Account Executives.
- Execute focused Marketing campaigns to generate leads with Call-Scripts and Email blasts (focusing on North America)
- Develop and maintain excellent product knowledge and sell the benefits of all the products.
- Use industry knowledge to educate and create awareness with clients and prospects.
- CRM Lead Management
- Prepare sales status reports to measure success including lead gen. activities, sales opportunities creation, and adherence to targets.
- Other duties as required
- Minimum 1 year of experience in enterprise software sales
- Strong sales cycle understanding
- Strong written and verbal communication is a must
- Experience with B2B marketing and CRM software
- Highly motivated with a self-starter attitude
- University degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Ability to achieve set targets
- Loves to build and maintain customer relationships
- Must be detail oriented and organized
Think you’re up to the challenge of being a Business Development Representative at CaseWare? Click here to apply.